- Parents: Don't forget to make us proud
- Friends: Don't forget to socialize
- Teachers: Don't forget to get A's
- Strangers: Don't forget to blend in
- Opposite sex: Don't forget to look good
- Society: Don't forget to be perfect
- Tumblr: Fuck the world, at least you haven't murdered somebody today
- Tumblr: But just in case you want to get away with it, here are some tips.
وَمَا تَوْفِيقِي إِلَّا بِاللهِ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ
“and my success can only come from Allah. In Him I trust, and unto Him I return.”
[Hud:88]” —Al Quran (via deepwishfulthoughts)
I am so disgusted by how some Muslims treat other Muslims. Ya Allah have mercy on us all.
Some bonds cannot be broken. They’ll be strained, bruised, but due to holding on for the sake of Allah (subhanahu wa ta ‘ala) these beautiful bonds will always return whole.
It’s not always about moving on. Giving up. There are people in our lives which cannot be left alone. They can’t be forgotten. They are our supporters and we will support them even though Shaytan will try and break our beautiful bond.
InshaAllah, we’ll be forever strong.” —(via alimaashfaq)
- Questioner : How much power does Shaitan have?
- Yasir Qadhi : As much as you give him.
do you type differently depending on the person you’re talking to